The Kenmore 110 Series is an easy to use home Washing machine created by Kenmore.

Won't spin in spin cycle. How to repair?

Kenmore washer model 110. 92273100

Needing answers. Working on issue NOW.

All other cycles work just no spin

I found the following on Kenmore 110 Series Washing Machine Troubleshooting page. You mention that your washer will not spin on the spin cycle. Does it agitate your clothes at all?

Washer does not spin/agitate

"There is a strange noise and click when you turn on your washing machine, and the washing machine will not spin when you try to wash clothes."

Broken drive belt

If your drive belt is broken, the motor cannot turn the tub. You will need to replace the drive belt using our drive belt installation guide.

Bad tub motor

If your motor is not working, you will have to replace it. Make sure the washing machine is unplugged from the electrical outlet. To replace your motor, see our motor installation guide.

I have three 110 series Kenmore washers. All three of them have basically the same problem. Won't spin out in the final cycle. I HAVE replaced the lid switch. The belt is fine and the tension is correct. The motor does work. I have reseated the main control board plug ins. Last resort would be to replace the main board. But that is an expensive "guess". Has Anybody got a solution for this other than execution of the three washers?

Carl, I'm having the same issue. Being a cheap crafty SOB, I pulled the technicians manual from inside the casing. I used manual diagnostic mode and fault error code mode. It spins perfectly in manual mode. It shot a few codes, 2 of which lead me to believe that it may be the shifter. Going to diagnose further when I have time. But it makes sense, it runs fine but FAILS to shift into spin coming out of rinse or fails to shift back into spin at end of spin cycle. And I know all mechanics are working fine because it spins properly in manual diagnostic mode.

motor coupler is broke. about a $5. part and 10 minutes, see: REPAIR CLINIC.COM

Have a Kenmore 110 washer- washes and rinses very well but will not spin. It's not the motor- not the door switch.

Do all washers have a coupler?

Dale Long will be eternally grateful.