The fourth iteration of the 10.1 inch Galaxy Tab tablet. Available in both Wi-Fi and 4G/LTE.

will replacing lcd digitizer fix my tablet

My tablet was dropped from a 2ND floor. 3/4 of the screen now has black and white lines but this part of the screen still responds to touch. When i first turn it on the whole screen is visible but within 8-10 seconds the b & w lines return in that same part of the screen. Based on this info and the picture i posted will replacing the lcd digitizer fix the problem. Thxs

Father's Day Gift Guide
Let’s honor more than our dads—let’s celebrate all the mentors who taught us how to fix.
Father's Day Gift Guide
Let’s honor those who taught us how to fix.

The LCD is definitely cracked and beyond repair. The Best best is to replace the digitizer and LCD assembly together.

This guys right

I am thinking you have a loose LCD connection, you should try reseating the connectors first, if you are still having the problem I would replace the LCD.

Thxs for help i will try that.

I am having the same problem but what is the LCD and where is it ? I have already opened the back of my tablet.

carlos will be eternally grateful.