Repair information for computer keyboards.

I lost the USB for my wireless keyboard. Can this be replaced?

I have several wireless keyboards and mice that were separated from their mini USB devices. Now I can't use these keyboards and mice. Is there a way to get another connector? Or am I forced to trash these perfectly good keyboards?

My Dell keyboard and mouse are not Bluetooth. They used a mini USB connector. Is it true that each wireless keyboard and mouse are programmed to an individual USB? So if I lose the USB, the keyboard is useless, right? I think that is such a waste of a perfectly good keyboard! I'm trying to contact Dell right now but it's hard to navigate their website to leave my questions. I'll keep trying.

Thanks for the feedback!

If anyone have any solution then please tell me my new dell keyboard and mouse are useless without their reciever.

Can this item Logitech Unifying receiver work with my ETV Interactive mouse and keyboard?

If anyone have any solution then please tell me my new dell keyboard and mouse are useless without their receiver.

September 30, 2016 by Calvin Bikeck

my dell keyboard and mouse not working when i connect dell wireless usb in my laptop usb port then connecter is heat automatically and i can't use mouse and keyboard so please give me soluation. i have all driver installed.

does it work for iball wireless set too?

I found the dongle its actually a dongle from logitech but its the same part number. U0007, amazon sells it for $10

Have you tried talking with Dell? They may offer a replacement part.

Here's what I could find online: Dell C-UV35 USB Wireless Bluetooth Receiver Dongle. Does yours look like this?

If your keyboard & mouse are Bluetooth then any Bluetooth dongle should work. Heres one thats cheaper: Logitech Unifying Receiver USB Dongle.

I contacted Dell recently and they still do not sell the separate unifying receiver. It looks just like the Logitech receiver but not sure if they are interchangeable. Has anyone had any luck with a Logitech receiver on Dell mouse and keyboard?

If it is a unifying keyboard/mouse, buy the unifying dongle, download the Logitech unifying software and connect upto 6 keyboards and mice..

Did this unifying dongle works with Dell keyboard & mouse ?

No Dell and logitech doesn't reach each other

How to identify whether Mouse & keyboard are unifying or not?

I lost my wireless dongle for my Microsoft sculpt erogomic keyboard and mouse cud I please solve my problem

The dongle of that is broken into two pieces

hi! yes the usb can be replaced.

try visiting this website https://www.vplak.com/computer-accessori...

this is offering a wide range of key board and mouse combos that you can check and consider.

I have a hcl 9128crf model wireless keyboard & i've been lost my usb receiver can reuse my keyboard or is that such a waste. Please tell me

Julie will be eternally grateful.