iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, model no. A1475. Available in Space Gray or Silver, with 16/32/64/128 GB configurations.

touch screen not working when I lay new screen down?

installed new digitizer, tested works good, but as soon as i lay the screen down, the touch stops working. help?

also, there are no tears or anything in the cables

Most Helpful Answer

If it's a copy screen you will no this as on the original the inside border bronze the copy's are sliver..

The copy's have a tendency to short out against the frame check this out could be the same ideasolution to phantom/ghost touches ipad air

Wow con, you are seriously a genius. It hasn't worked yet, but I will try it now. This is the only answer that has made sense, and you have helped me in the past. Thanks

So it totally! Worked thanks so much...BUT, now the home button isnt working, and double checked the connection and tried another home button :/

Mmmmm try a home flex from a different vendor if that doesn't work then it could be s problem with the board

its so weird, both cables i think are fine and there is no apparent damage to the board. i also noticed if i push on one side of the screen/frame, its turns the phone on and off. ugh

Glad that helped

Have you tried two home button flexes and they arnt working?

yes :/

im not sure what is going on

Check C6505. Worked for me.

Austin Harris will be eternally grateful.