The Acer Chromebook C710-2847 is part of Acer's line of low-price netbooks running Google's Chrome OS. The devices are simply constructed needing just one screwdriver to take them apart.

How do I turn my screen 180 degrees?

some douche at my school completley flipped my screen upside down and now it's practically impossible to us my chromebook.Please help!!!!

i need this chromebook to do my homework and class assignments! plaease! I have a test i need to study for!

It's quite simple. Use the keys ctrl+shift+refresh (The circling arrow on the top row) two times, it'll reset the screen back to 0 degrees. This is late, but just in case you need to know. If you can find a way to keep it at 0 degrees, that'd be awesome!

It's not working for me!

OK now I've got it to work!

just need the refresh and ctrl+shift+rotate=flip and see if this works if not than visit asus https://goo.gl/9a58rn and see if that works

ctrl+shift+reload button

this was so helpful the same happened to me and i have been stuck with it for two weeks thank you so much!!!!!!!

My attention seeking kitty changed mine :) Very helpful - It was tough doing everything with my head tilted lol

it was amazing

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks to all u people

Just use the ctrl+shift+the reload button

Simply hit ctrl+shift+refresh. The refresh key is the one with the spinning arrow. It'll rotate the screen 90 degrees.

ctrl+shift+reload button

ctrl+shift+rotate=flip

On an acer chromebook you have to hit the ctrl key, the shift key and the refresh button at the same time and that's it! I've had this happen last friday and I called the kid a douche bag so when he saw this today he thought that I did it to get back at him or something I am not sure what he meant when he showed me but I do know when he did he kept laughing at me until he showed me so. I hope this was helpful. By By

April 25, 2016

hit the refresh butten.

Press ctrl shift and the refresh button at the top this will only rotate your screen 90 degrees so you will keep having to do it until your CB is back to normal

You need to press CTRL + ALT and aero botton on your computer then it will make your screen default.

thats for a different computer not chromebooks

hit ctrl+shift+refresh

Thank you, it works. Bless you.

All you have to do is hit these

three buttons simultaneously:*

ctrl

shift

reload

*at the same time

isaiah Barnes will be eternally grateful.