How should I dispose of a broken screen after replacement?

Most Helpful Answer

Sell it to any LCD refurbisher for cold hard cash.

have you got any lcd refurbisher that you can recommend that pays good dividends.

That is the holy grail :) I don't have enough personal experience to comment, but the word on the street seems to be that in general, the LCD refurbishers with the largest market share seem to disappoint a lot of people with their claimed defective rate vs the pre-tested defective rate before sending. It seems like most people also struggle to find a good relationship with a refurbisher. In addition to iFixit Pro, there are some good online cell phone repair forums on Facebook/Reddit where you might be able to ask this question and gather some good feedback from the repair community.

Use them for practice on removing the glass, that's what I done before attempting glass only repairs on peoples phones.

johngmooney will be eternally grateful.