1.7 GHz dual-core Intel Processor (Turbo Boost up to 2.6 GHz) with 3 MB shared L3 cache

Power on pads for Mid 2012 MacBook Air 11" A1465

I found information for a 2010, 2011, and 2013 macbook air but I can't for the life of me locate the power pads for the mid 2012 macbook air 11". Here are photos and I hope a kind soul would be able to assist me.

I've only tried the flat head screwdriver method at this point but realized it wasn't a solder point. Yes, I'm an idiot =P

Here's a photo of the board and I just marked locations where I think it might be located based on what I've read.

I figure if powers on then I will replace the keyboard but if it doesnt then it would also involve the logicboard in which case I wouldn't bother fixing it.

Asahi, here you go. Do not bridge any of the other contacts you marked.

OMG!!! This worked!! Thanks oldturkey03 =) I'm sure this will be useful for all the other 2012 MBA 11"with the same issues. Thank you thank you thank you!

you are welcome;-)

thx for photo, start my air after died power key button

See Power button does not work. - your case is similar. Use care shorting random pads on the logic board, you can kill it.

If this answer is acceptable please remember to return and mark it.

asahi21 will be eternally grateful.