Can I factory reset a jailbroken iPhone 5s

can i factory reset a jailbroken iphone 5s to it's original settings?

If you want to un-jail break your iPhone sync/back it up to iTunes, then click restore iPhone (from the main iPhone page in iTunes,) and then click Restore From Backup once the software restore is done (there should be a page that pops up once you restored your phone and then your can restore it from your latest backup.) Please accept and like this answer if it helped you.

Do this instead:

1. Download or update iTunes to the latest version.
  2. On the device, head to Settings > iCloud and disable Find my iPhone/iPad if it's on.
  3. Connect your iOS device to your Mac or PC using the USB cable, and select it when it appears in iTunes.
  4. On the Summary tab, hit Restore.

You can simply use a third party FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery software to factory reset your iPhone.

Just plug it in to iTunes and restore. Do not backup.

I would assume you have two options. You can:

1) Use the factory reset option under General>Reset

2) As mentioned in other comments, connect your Iphone to itunes and use the restore function to factory reset your device

Have a wonderful evening/morning/afternoon!

Subba will be eternally grateful.