How do you disable having to type in your password to delete apps?

Is there a way to disable having to type in your password every time you want to delete an app?

Go to Users & Groups control panel click on login Options. Set the Automatic login: to the default user.

I meant when I delete an app in Finder it asks for a password for each app. Is there a way to disable that?

Yes, You'll need to change the ownership of the files to you. As an example select a single file then right click go to Get Info twist the twisty on Sharing & Permissions Here you can see the owner and the rights you have. Do this for the sub folders with in your user folder only the folders you created not what the system did for you. Also don't alter the other users or system files! As you can mess things up (do a little at a time and make note what you did is best here). When altering folders you will be asked if the files and folders within the given folder should inherent the same rights.

Log in as Root.

If this answer is acceptable please remember to return and mark it.

How do you do this?

Steven will be eternally grateful.