Mid 2006 / model number A1181 / black or white case / 1.83 or 2.0 GHz Intel Core Duo processor.

515 Questions View all

Need MacBook F key cap

The real "F" key. I need the cap that goes over the letter F. There's two little bands underneath that attach it and one of the bands is broken. I need a new key cap to replace it and have it lay flat. Went into an Apple store, they said to get one from you but have found them on your site. Don't really know what to call it.


Answered! View the answer I have this problem too

Is this a good question?

Score 0
Add a comment

2 Answers

Chosen Solution

I don't know if this is your exact model but here is a link to one possibility. Ralph


Was this answer helpful?

Score 1
Add a comment
Most Helpful Answer

Unfortunately we do not sell the individual keys, only the full keyboard, which is a pretty expensive part. I am flattered that the Apple store directed you here, but I don't think we can be of much help. Sorry!

Here is the part we have that would fix your issue in case you are still interested:

MacBook Santa Rosa/Penryn Upper Case with Keyboard

Was this answer helpful?

Score 1
Add a comment

Add your answer

Kaiulani will be eternally grateful.
View Statistics:

Past 24 Hours: 0

Past 7 Days: 0

Past 30 Days: 0

All Time: 1,131