Canon PIXMA iP3000 printer waste ink absorber full?
How do i fix the problem of waste ink absorber being full?
Is this a good question?
If you don't think it's actually full, try resetting the page counter.
1.Turn off printer
2. Hold down Resume button and press Power button
3. Keep holding down Power button and let Resume button go
4. Press Resume button 2 times then let BOTH buttons go
5. Green lights will flash and then stop.
6. When green lights are solid, press the Resume button 4 times
7. Press the Power button and the printer should turn off, if not, press the Power button once more
8. Your printer should respond as normal
Was this answer helpful?
Past 24 Hours: 0
Past 7 Days: 2
Past 30 Days: 41
All Time: 2,980