Fifth generation of iPhone. Repair of this device is straightforward, and requires screwdrivers, prying tools, and patience. GSM/CDMA / 16, 32, or 64 GB / Black or White.

dropped iPhone 4s screen has gone blue with black stripes?

Yesterday my iphone4s dropped out of my pocket, however when i turned it on, and restarted it several times, the screen was blue with black stripes! I did my research and found that it could be something to do with the digititizer please help if u have any suggestions on how to replace the digitizer, does it need a new screen?

Most Helpful Answer

This is a broken LCD. You will need to take it to a repair shop where they will replace the entire assembly (digitizer, LCD, and glass) or order the part as an assembly (digitizer, LCD, and glass) and replace it yourself.

i dropped my blu phone in water it turns on but it has black and blue vertical strippes

i dropped my blu phone in water. I put it in rice over night and now it has strippes on it what should I do.

Jonny will be eternally grateful.