Apple's line of MacBook Pro laptops was intended for the professional and power users. The MacBook Pro line includes the MacBook Pro 13" Unibody, MacBook Pro 15", MacBook Pro 15" Unibody, MacBook Pro 17", and the MacBook Pro 17" Unibody.

What Is A Good Anti Virus Software?

What is a good Anti Virus Software? I want to scan my MacBook Pro for viruses.

You will hear a lot about not needing an anti-virus. I've been a Norton fan for years. If you suspect your box is infected PUT THE ANTIVIRUS ON A SEPARATE MACHINE, target boot your box and scan from the other box.

If this answer is acceptable please remember to return and mark it.

I use Kaspersky, which I feel works pretty well too. Have you experienced this software?

Nope, but it would be reliable, so is Macafee - any top tire vendors should have a reliable anti-virus definitions. What makes you think you need to scan your box... is it your box or a Winduhows partition , or BootCamp on your box?

There isn't a need for my Mac, I'm extremely cautious on what I install. I wanted to find a software for a friend who I think has viruses on their Mac.

How did you come to this conclusion? Mac's that do Winduhows, and / or use Microsoft products can be a Typhoid Mary and pass a Winduhows virus to Winduhows machines... there are, however, very few Mac Virus's. Keyloggers and malware are different items and because they are installed/enabled by the user no anti-virus will detect or stop them.

Kirby will be eternally grateful.