Complete how to and replacement guides for the original iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, and iPhone 7 Plus.

iPhone in kool aid

About a week ago, I dropped my iPhone in a glass of kool aid. I quickly shook it, "sucked" through the speakers and did all I could to let the liquid come out. I also did the whole 3 day rice thing... It is now completely dry, but does not turn on. It won't charge up... I have since bought a new one, but is there anything I can do for this one? I would like to give it to my kids to play apps.

Just for reference- this is normal Kool Aid is it not? I believe CN- is lethal for mobo's as well.

The problem with kool aid is there was probably sugar of some kind. I have included a link to how a successful repair was accomplished. Good luck. Ralph

Water Damage Blocking my iPhone

Use this guide to locate a disassembly manual for your unit.

Apple iPhone Repair

Angie will be eternally grateful.