The third generation of the Samsung Galaxy Note phablet series released September 25, 2013. Identifiable by the model number N9005.

Why isn't my touch screen isn't responding to my touch?

My touch screen isn't responding to my touch? What can I do to fix this?

Any reason why it stopped ?

Was it dropped?

If there is a screen protector on the screen, first remove it. Sometimes the protector interferes with the touch sensitivity. If the screen still doesn't respond, try resetting the phone. If problem persists, display assembly must be replaced.

I have the same problem. I't seem to have some kind of time delay in the software. Sometimes the tuschscreen works fine, and suddenly the screen stop to take any commando when tuching the screen.

Have nothing to do with the protector. I have tryed with and without the protector.....

And by the way, when running the internal testprogram, the screen tuch works well.

my screen not move at all, also unable to shut down to restart or reduce the volume. How to fix it.

Same here guys, mine isn't responding to my touch too. Anyone has any idea how to fix it? I don't have a screen protector or anything on the screen but yet it still doesn't respond sometimes. Halp plz.

Brittany Gail will be eternally grateful.