No Bluetooth, greyed out wifi after screen removal

I removed the front panel and screen and reinstalled, afterwards I have no bluetooth and Wifi is greyed out. I am not unfamiliar with electronics repair, but have never had an iphone apart. Anyone have any suggestion where to begin to look for a problem? I didnt removed or detach anything from the back of the phone, just the display side. Thanks

Also, the bluetooth isnt going on or off either, and the 'change with buttons' setting is ON in sounds settings. Volume up button doesnt take photos either. Everything appears intact, I removed the front panel again.

You've never taken a iPhone apart and you start with the most expensive?

Y did you even take it apart?

I cracked the screen, I ordered a replacement and attempted a repair.

Courageous. Although iPhone 6 isn't very difficult to open up.

Dead wifi/bluetooth chip. You probably shorted/knocked some components off when removing the display cable or you did not properly discharge yourself of electrical charge, causing ESD to the logic board.

Thanks. I figured as much. I am going to get a replacement phone this week, which will fix all of my problems.

Replaced the display and getting Apple service? Good luck.

David will be eternally grateful.