Samsung's 5th-generation Android-based Galaxy smartphone was released April 11, 2014. Improvements to the phone include a fingerprint scanner, updated camera, larger display, and water resistance. It is available in four different colors; black, blue, white, and copper.

How much will it cost to fix my phones broken glass?

Exactly how much will it cost if I go to an IFIXIT store at a mall and get it fixed? will it be more than 300 or less? Ill give everyone that answers this question 1point

Alexis Olivera Galindo, the glass and the LCD are fused together. Unless you have the right tool you wont be able to separate it. This means you will have to replace the complete display panel. Here is the guide for it. The assembly is available at multiple places for around $180 USD. Hope this helps, good luck.

Thank you! You have earned a point!

I would assume, if its glass only, over here in the uk it would cost us about £40. If it's the full LCD then it's going to cost quite a bit of wedge!!!

But I don't know how much things are across the water.

Thank you! You have earned a point!

Alexis Olivera Galindo will be eternally grateful.