How can I open up iPhone5s without a sucking cap?

If I dont have a sucking cap, how can I open iphone 5s?any other ways?thanks.

Most Helpful Answer

i dont even use one, just a thin spudger or piece of metal. start at lower right side, slide between metal and screen, slowly work it up and out of the clips

thanks very much for the tip. I will try

Use a suction cup, don't be cheap on your tools and use wrong procedures to repair.

Prying using metal tools causes visible damage on the case, and the components inside can easily be damaged.

Plus I can't see why it is so hard to get a suction cup.

Had bad times with suction cups as if someone is getting lets say a new charge port then you would suction the screen up.. Well in my case the phone had a screen replacement done before by someone else and had a cheap screen replacement when I tryed to suction up the glass came away from the plastic bezal resulting on me having to put a new screen for free so sorry no more suction cups for me the metal spudger does me 100%

tao will be eternally grateful.