Apple's line of MacBook Pro laptops was intended for the professional and power users. The MacBook Pro line includes the MacBook Pro 13" Unibody, MacBook Pro 15", MacBook Pro 15" Unibody, MacBook Pro 17", and the MacBook Pro 17" Unibody.

Laptop has black screen except small pink square. HELP!

Please help! I was using my macbook pro two days ago, when it suddenly turned dark, the whole screen became pitch black, and then a small pink square appeared in the bottom middle and inside the square there has been the universal loading sign. I waited for all of yesterday and today to see if it would maybe fix after something(I don't know what) loaded, but it didn't. Laptop is around 6 years old, but please help really want to save it and not have to pay tons of money for repair/new one. Thanks. In addition to responding, please please please, if you could, emai with the response as well! Thanks again!

Alison Kourt, connect an external monitor and see if that displays properly. From what you are currently describing, it sounds like a bad GPU/VGC. You could also give us your computers serial number, so that we can try to determine the proper hardware for your computer.

Alison Kourt will be eternally grateful.