iPhone 5 not restoring!

I have an Iphone 5 (A1429) that randomly went into dfu mode... I wasn't able to get out of DFU nor do a restore (itunes would hang on "waiting for device").

After charging the battery for a night (it gots charge now, checked it with voltmeter) i got it to a stage where it is dispaying the itunes logo with usb cable (recovery mode) but i can't get out of that either (tried holding home and power for 10 sec, restarts and goes back into the same recovery mode)

if i connect it to Itunes now, i get it to actually starting to restore but 10 seconds after the status bar displays on both my laptop and iphone, itunes stops with error 14. I already tried re-installing itunes, deleting old IPSW and tried other wifi/ computer. I'm desperate so pleas help, i'm willing to open up my IPhone and i'm in possession of a mac, windows and ubuntu PC.

here is the log i get (only error section):

[15:25:29.0492] Failure Description:

[15:25:29.0492] Depth:0 Error:AMRestorePerformRestoreModeRestoreWithError failed with error: 14

[15:25:29.0492] Depth:1 Error:The operation couldn’t be completed. (AMRestoreErrorDomain error 14 - Failed to handle data request message)

[15:25:29.0492] Depth:2 Error:The operation couldn’t be completed. (AMRestoreErrorDomain error 14 - Failed to handle image request)

here is the full itunes llog...

http://pastebin.com/NMKaz53j

Father's Day Gift Guide
Let’s honor more than our dads—let’s celebrate all the mentors who taught us how to fix.
Father's Day Gift Guide
Let’s honor those who taught us how to fix.

just fixed the problem by doing a restore on an apple macbook... it looks like itunes for windows is not supported as much as the one on itunes as 3 windows pc's gave me the same errror and the mac just restore without a problem

Change battery and try again. .

thank you for answering. In the weekend i'll swap my battery with a battery from a working iphone 5 (once I find someone who will let me use their battery :p) and post the results here...

thanks!

also,

my battery is giving me 4.25 volts on outer connections of the battery, is this enough you think? (i charged it 2 full nights...)

thanks!

Try entering DFU mode to solve iPhone stuck in recovery mode:

Plug your device into your computer

Turn off the device by holding the Sleep/Wake or Power button and swiping it off

Hold the power button for 3 seconds

Begin holding the Home button without releasing the Sleep/Power button for 10 seconds

Release the power button and continue holding the home button until you get a popup from iTunes that your device is recognized as being in recovery mode.

Lennert will be eternally grateful.