Samsung's 5th-generation Android-based Galaxy smartphone was released April 11, 2014. Improvements to the phone include a fingerprint scanner, updated camera, larger display, and water resistance. It is available in four different colors; black, blue, white, and copper.

Can't play my iTunes purchased movies

I recently changed my iPhone 4 to a new Samsung Galaxy S5. It's perfect for enjoy movies in this android phone with bigger screen. However, when I transferred my iTunes purchased movies from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy s5, they are not playable, just black.

Most Helpful Answer

Hi, you should know all iTunes movies are DRM protected by Apple's Fairplay DRM system. That's why you can't watch iTunes movies on Samsung Galaxy S5 directly. Apple won't allow their consumers enjoy iTunes purchased or rental movies/TVshows on any Non-Apple devices.

However, there are many 3rd party software can do that. As far as I know, TunesKit DRM Media Converter is a mighty iTunes DRM removal tool. It can bypass DRM protection from both iTunes rental and purchased videos with 100% quality preserved. Maybe you can take it for a try. I haven't tried it yet. But if I encounter the same problem as yours someday, I will consider to use this DRM removal tool.

BTW, here is a tutorial shared on their official site about how to watch iTunes movies on Samsung Galaxy. http://tuneskit.com/drm-m4v-to-devices/t...

iTunes purchased movies are protected by DRM. So you can't play the drm videos on other devices unless you can remove the drm

In fact, you can find there are many programs that can do it. I heard a well reviewed program Adoreshare M4V Converter Genius. It is said this program can convert DRM-Protected iTunes M4V Videos to Any Format to Play Anywhere. I have tried this program. It is powerful.

First, you can convert m4v videos to other formats without quality loss. In addition, this program applies new technology. It can convert videos with 30x speed

Second, besides converting videos, you can edit the videos during the conversion like Rename, Trim, Crop, Play, Volume, Remove Merge, Change, Aspect, Ratio And More

iTunes movies (M4V format) are protected with Apple's FairPlay DRM copyright policy, which means you are only allowed to play M4V on Apple devices.

However, if you insist to put the iTunes M4V videos non-Apple players, you have to remove the DRM protection at the first place and then convert the videos to ordinary video formats, like MP4, MOV, AVI, etc.

You can easily achieve that with the help of iTunes M4V Converter.

First of all, your purchased iTunes videos are encrypted by the FairPlay DRM technology, iTunes movies is not available in playing on Samsung Galaxy S5 directly. Therefore, if you want to play iTunes videos on Samsung Galaxy S5, the first thing you should do is to remove DRM protection from iTunes movies and TV shows. There are so many tools for you to achieve this goal in the market, but I am using DRmare DRM Converter, which is an easy-to-use but professional DRM removal tool and can help you remove iTunes M4V DRM legally and convert them to multiple formats quickly.

You can convert iTunes videos m4v to mp4, please visit this tutorial:

http://fairplaydrmtips.blogspot.com.br/2...

Need to buy iPhone 5 or above. itune is only for Apple smart phones. So, you can't do it with Samsung mobile. If you can't then create new nusic library for your samsung phone at other music site.

That's not 100% true.

Apple music app is available as a Native Android App.

Also for regular iTunes music, you can just burn it to a CD and rip it back as m4a or mp3.

Can't play my iTunes purchased movies on your Samsung Galaxy phone?Because iTunes movies is protected with DRM encryption in M4V format,you need to use a iTunes M4V Converter to remove DRM from iTunes M4V movies, TV shows,then convert iTunes movies to MP4

Easy Steps to Convert iTunes purchased Movies to MP4

Step 1.Run the iTunes M4V Converter on the Computer and Add iTunes Movies to the software

Step 2.Select the iTunes Movies to Convert

Step 3.Select MP4 as output formate

Step 4.Convert the M4V Movies to MP4

Learn the video guide to learn how to remove DRM from iTunes Music and convert M4P to MP3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGhkF2KP...

dreal will be eternally grateful.