The HTC One X is the first HTC phone to be equipped with a quad-core processor, released in April 2012.

Why is my sim card slot, not reading my sim card?

Sim card slot is not detecting sim card. Sim card does work, tried it in another phone.

Hai all,

I have a Tab named Daawind 7c+Tm .It show a massage ( Sim card not detected) ,and sim card not work in my Tab ,But in the past its was working properly,so Pl hepl me if any know about that.

I have a Huawei One A9 handset and a Sim Card issue it has double Sim, I sloted both Sims in and switch on the phone but nothing happen on the network signal. It displayed "No Sim Card"

Can something help me out here??????????????

I have a prestigio multipad and i just resetted my phone. Before i could reset i removed my sim .Now i tried putting it in again but its not reading

You should try cleaning the spokes on your sim card reader and your sim card. When you put it back in your phone make shour it is nice and snug. If its not snug in there good get a piece of paper and rip a part off and fold it. Put it on your sim card and place it in your phone. If the problem still acours you either have a software problome (not likely) or you have a faulty sim card reader. If you meed a new phone I recamend the blue branded phone on amazon

I have a myphone32 i sloted both sims in and switch on the phone but nothing happened on the network signal.It displayed NO SIM CARD

A simple solution/work around to this issue involves placing a small piece of tape or paper behind your phone's SIM card and sliding it into place as normal, don't force it, it should slide in smoothly with no extra force needed. If done correctly, this may make your SIM card fit more snug into the SIM card tray and enhance the SIM card's connection.

it worked man... with a very small screw driver i pulled up the sim contact ,( actually one of the contact was bent down deu to pressure while cleaning the sim slot)

thanks man, thanks a lot:)

u saved my repair money :)

Mr Nyles My sim is not working in my Samsung Galaxy s4, but other sims are working and my sim is working in other mobiles as well. what could be the wrong. I tried with small piece of paper but no use.

great job man

its working

what to do if the problem is in phone, software or something

Hello guys..I am having the xiaomi redmi note 3 and I am able to make calls from it and send messages ..but I can't see the contacts in my sim. How can I make my phone detect the contacts of my sim??

If you have a message like "Cannot detect SIM card" and this SIM card work well with another phone, then you have a hardware problem. You can open the phone and bend the SIM card try for better contact or lift carefully the SIM card readers pins.

But this operation is not easy.

Regards.

Try and Check if Manually Set 2 G or 3 G gives U Full Network Bars.Matter is over.Dont use auto options .fix for 2G only or 3G only separately.Sim will be detected with enough Network.ThanQ.

When i insert my sim,my tab says "Sim card inserted,reboot to use" or reboot to i dont remeber wht it says,but "simcard inserted" is wht i remeber,but when i reboot,simcard is not detected?

Hey All,

I have the same problem I think I have to go to the mobile hardware to fix isn't it....

I have a HTC lever and I run on the 4g LTE network and my sim was having trouble staying connected 10 times a day or more.

I searched this site and several others for the solution for this annoying problem.

I solved this problem with 2 layers or transparent tape on the back of the sim card. Be sure to try this if your provider can't help.

Thanks members of ifixit.

I have a Lava Iris X5. Sim card was not detected for more than 3 hours and I tried each and every possible methods I had knew... but no use...I put three layers of tape and bent my sim several time gently and inserted it to the slot...I worked fine...thanks

Hi my Lenovo tablet is not picking up my sim so I thing it my sim slot that is not working but how can I fix it with going to anybcell phone shop plz help me to fix it fast

Check if the gold side is dirty

It may be locked

sim card is working on my brother's mobile.sounds as though it is because when i accidentaly put the phone'backwards.

makes a continuing noise,but not charging.(have i damaged the mobile?

Hi Paresh,

This means that there is some issue with the Sim Slot in your phone, get it checked by service center if under warranty or from a local shop if the warranty is expired.. They will have to replace the Sim slot

Regards

Rohan

should it be on the shiny part or other part

hi guys, u should try stick 3 layer piece of paper & cut the paper according to same size of the simcard. Put it back to the slot and it should work well.

Why my Sim card does not work

maybe your sim slot is broken. Send your phone to service centre to change it

For me it was required both to ad a tape to back of the sim, clearing the cached data and rebooting. Problem solved. I don't know which of these steps actually solved the problem.

A simple solution/work around to this issue involves placing a small piece of tape or paper behind your phone's SIM card and sliding it into place as normal, don't force it, it should slide in smoothly with no extra force needed. If done correctly, this may make your SIM card fit more snug into the SIM card tray and enhance the SIM card's connection

I used an index card cut to size and inserted it above the SIM card. Worked like a charm. Thanks for the suggestion

I have a dual sim card, BLU - studio xl 2. SIM slot 1 doesn´t work (but it worked twice). What can I do? Thanks in advance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwsWmHfl...

Lewis will be eternally grateful.