iPhone stuck on low battery charging screen

Hi, yesterday I changed my iphone's battery and everything was fine, I charged it up to 100% and drained to make it's first cycle.. then, when it drained out, I left it turned off for about 2 hours, I connected to the charger and this screen appeared:

ok, seems normal, everything is fine... left it charging for about 2 hours and the screen was the same, I thought it was normal as the battery was new, so i left there for 1 more hour... then I went to see and it still on this screen, ok, I searched for help on everywhere and I couldn't find a fix for it.. so, I've already tried to force reboot a lot of times and restored it 5 times, and still at the same screen, after this I thought "ok, I will leave it charging over the night, maybe this is the problem" I left it charging for about 8 hours and still at the same screen, what can I do??? I've changed the battery recently, the battery is NEW

More than likely a faulty battery

Can you try old battery again ?

If it's threw out then you need another battery from a different vendor

If the same thing happens again after another battery then it's possible you have knock off a componant on the motherboard when removing battery

I figured out what was happening.. I have to change the new battery to a newer one, the old one still working, the problem in the new battery is: it won't charge after the first complete drain... will contact the vendor to change it, btw, thx for helping me

See more

http://www.any-data-recovery.com/tips/ip...

Oliver will be eternally grateful.