Changed screen. Now won't start properly. Showing codes at startup.

So I changed the screen. Prior to this the phone was working. Now at startup, the logo is shown as usual for a few seconds. Then the logo turns grey and I get codes from the top of the screen. Nothing happens after this. What should I do?

Hello disconnect the frint camera cable and turn on again see does that fix it..

Usually a faulty camera flex causes this fault

Tried it, nothing... Anything else?

Can you post a pic of the codes?

There is three cables connecting the screen to the motherboard. Try disconnecting them, then reconnect them. Did this work?

Nothing special happened. Tried disconnecting the battery as well. Nothing.

Seems like if the screen I got was a used screen. Had a lot of scratches like from keys...

Is there a possibility that a cord could be broken without being visible, and that that could cause this problem?

gustaf stangel will be eternally grateful.