The PlayStation 3 (or commonly known as the PS3) is the third home computer entertainment system produced by Sony Computer Entertainment, and the successor to the PlayStation 2. It was released November 11, 2006

PS3 makes 3 beeps then shuts off

PS3 makes 3 beeps then shuts off every time I try to turn it on. it does it like 2 seconds after i turn it on with the red light blinking

i tryed to turn it shuts off

Sounds like the yellow light of death. Try this. Turn off the console. Unplug it for for a few seconds. Plug it back in. Turn it on.

Now when you push the power button, watch the lights. You should see the lights flash yellow, then blink red. If so, you have the yellow light of death.

Yellow Light of Death Repair

I get no lights on front just power light after it beeps it just flashes red constant

Im trying to fix my uncles fat boy ps3 and when i press the power it turns on for 3 seconds then 3 quick beeps then it shuts off

Subba will be eternally grateful.