The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

iPhone water damage , won't turn on.

I went to the beach and I got water on my iPhone 5c and it won't turn on any more, I tired to put it in rice but it isn't working.

Gabriela Garcia, save the rice for cooking, it has no place in any electronic repair situation. The very first thing you want to do is to not try to restart the phone. This may further damage your phone. The next thing to do is to clean it. Disassemble your phone using this guide Then clean it with +90% isopropyl alcohol. Follow this guide, and even so it was written for a 3G all the points are still pertinent to your phone. While you clean your board, check for any obvious damage, like burned or missing components etc. When it is properly cleaned, replace the battery. All these steps are to avoid delayed failure caused by corrosion. Once all this is done, reassemble your phone and reevaluate. Hope this helps, good luck.

iPhone Image

Guide

Repairing iPhone Liquid Damage

Difficulty: Difficult1 - 2 horas

Gabriela Garcia will be eternally grateful.