Fourth generation iPhone. Repair is straightforward, but the front glass and LCD must be replaced as a unit. GSM / 8, 16, or 32 GB capacity / Model A1332 / Black and White.

My iPhone 4 won't turn on or charge!

I have acquired an iPhone 4 and won't turn on or even charge. I have carried out various iPhone repairs in the past and was just looking for some advice on what the problem could be!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Is the iPhone 4 water damaged? Do you know any history of it?

i have charged my iphone in night but stillit is not turning on

My iPhone4 won't charge or not comin on I need help???????

My iPhone 4 won't turn on I phoned my mum to say I was going out and then after I ended it about 10 minutes after that it had gone off wouldn't turn on at all I have tried charging it but still no what shall I do ???

when I plug my iphone4s it will not charge

Clean iPhone charging port very well with toothbrush and isopropyl alcohol. Connect to Wall Charger and Reset hold both home and power buttons for about 20 seconds until the iPhone begins to respond. If still problem, replace battery. If still problem, replace charging port assembly with flex cable.

Hi, I have replaced the battery and still the phone won't turn on unless plugged in. You suggested to replace the dock connector, why is this please?

Will

is the port the inside where you put the charger if it is how am i supposed yo clean that

My phone won't turn on or charge I tried everything help

thanks every much my iPhone worked when i pressed the reset hold button and power button for about 20 seconds and it now says its charging

you are my lifesavers

my iphone is not chraging nor turning on

do something please :-(

Most Helpful Answer

Make sure your phone us turned off, and using an alcohol swab or q-tip and isopropyl alcohol gently clean inside the charging port. Typically debris will come out either black or a dark color on the q-tip, and you will know if it needed cleaned. If it is not dirty, then it is the battery or the charging port that will need to be replaced.

thank you very much

i cleaned it and its still not charging

take out the battery and put it back in.. if that doesnt do anything try seeing if there are any screws that are loose in the back of the phone.

Will Waplington will be eternally grateful.