Repair guides and support for vehicles manufactured by the Buick Motor Division of General Motors (GM).

2001 Buick La Sabre Limited's RPM gauge drops to zero while driving?

My Buick's rpm gauge goes from working just fine to 0 in a matter of 20min. The car jolts a little bit when this happens and used to turn off completely while waiting at a red light/stop sign/idling. Can someone help me figure out whats going on?

Ive replaced the following:

Spark plugs/wires, fuel filter, serpentine belt, MAP sensor, Battery (brand new and 200$), gasket seals, oil change.

When it "goes to 0," does the engine shut off, or does the car mysteriously recover and keep on working? Could it be a faulty ignition switch?

My Accord used to just randomly turn off while in the middle of driving, and it took me a couple of months to figure out my ignition switch was bad. I replaced the ignition switch and things worked perfectly since!

Can someone tell me why my 2000 Buick LeSabre speedometer not working RPM and Signal lights

tarah will be eternally grateful.