Whats the model number of the switch?

I need to replace the power switch on my blendtec it's faulty what's the model number so I can replace it.

What is the model of your blender

ES3 Total Blender

I have the same problem. My power switch doesn't seem to lock in place and will shut itself off. I have the model ES3 also.

I have the same problem, however no proof of purchase. I have lost the receipt and registration code and am looking to try to fix it myself rather than jump through the hoops of trying to go about replacing it. The power button just doesn't engage and so the blender won't turn on.

If you bought your blendtec after 2011, you have a 7 year warranty. If you bought from Costco, you have an 8 year warranty. Blendtec will either repair your base or send you a refurbished base that will continue on in the same warranty as original. Free shipping to return the malfunctioning base.

Give them a call

i have the same problem same model number must have a fault,not evrey happy as i thought that this was the best blender to get,hope that blendtec can solve my problem.

Bryce will be eternally grateful.