The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

How to download update to desktop

I am trying to restore an iphone and before I can it tells me I have to update it, so the download begins which is taking about an hour and so far into the download my phone gets kicked out of itunes which means I have to reconnect and start the download again is there anyway I can download the latest update straight to my desktop? or restore an iphone without having to upadate first?

you can find all ipsw's here http://ipswdownloader.com after download enter itunes with your iPhone connected and on windows hold shift+ click update or in mac hold option key +update and point itunes to your ipsw that u downloaded. either click update or restore to the resired ipsw but you must hold shift/ option key

Thank you this is what I was looking for

Kbobble will be eternally grateful.