The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

Screen is unresponsive, I cant touch anything on my iPhone screen.

A few days ago I dropped it. It was faced down on the screen. I picked it up and started to use it but I couldn't touch anything. The home button and the power on/off button works perfectly fine, but I still can't touch anything. I'm so scared and i haven't told my mom yet. I'm trying to hurry up and find a solution before she picks me up in a few days. Everything I've searched hasn't worked at all. My screen also has a few horizontal lines in it. I can use Siri and play my music or call someone but I still can't do most things like look at my contacts or pull up "Kik Messenger", because I have to type in my password... Can't do that now can I? SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!

Hi there you need a new screen as you have damaged the digatizer

jayla will be eternally grateful.