Battery won't charge, even with Replaced battery.
Hadn't used the iPhone in 4 months (lost inside home) Took to Apple, said that there was evidence of liquid exposure. iPhone wouldn't boot up. Gave white Apple and then disappeared. Thought battery was dead, would not charge. Installed new battery, registered 3/4 charge, phone turned on and WORKED! Speakers, iPod portion, photos, everything, I used it as an iPod Touch, not for phone calls. Left it charge overnight, never got past 3/4 charged. Used it the next day and battery wore down despite plugged or unplugged. Finally went dead, now won't turn on at all even when plugged. Was it the battery or something else? Worth fixing?
Is this a good question?