The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

Why does my phone have color lines across the screen?

I dropped my phone about a week ago and it landed on the back side. Now my screen has lines of color going through it, but no picture. The rest of the phone seems to work properly.

will it work the same if you have a iphone 4s

my screen had already been cracked prior to me dropping it i removed the back and pushed down on the area that is connected to the turned off and then back on n still the same thing

im just trying to get my picture to show back up on my phone not trying to replace the screen

Okay, so what model iPhone are we talking about.

Is this an iPhone 5c we are talking about? I only ask because that is the model that you linked.

You may need a new screen, Get one from ifixit.

iPhone 5c LCD Screen and Digitizer

Heres the IFixit video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IA3SIqXv6...

iPhone 5c LCD Screen and Digitizer Image

this was not helpful I have ab android

@cassyward28 it isn't helpful to you since you are not in the right device. If you need help with your phone you need to ask your own question and identify your device properly. Use this link https://www.ifixit.com/Answers/Ask to ask your own question.

You need a new screen the lcd is damaged

I have an iphone 4s and the left side of my screen has a bunch of different colored lines but i can still touch everything on that side, i dropped it face down and it was messed up how should i fix it?

I have the exact same thing

I have an android LG GpadX 10.1" and same thing, I dropped it like 100 times on the screen, side, and back. We're to I get a new screen?

My iPod touch just did this and I freaked out but read some of you guys answers and was like ok let's make it happen

I'm having the same type of problem the right side of my screen is just purple lines and some apps are inverted and the top of the screen is glitchy and the right corner is black with tons of little dots I dropped it like 2 feet off a coffee table like TF I dropped it down many times but this time a coffee table ugh I want this fixed cause I can't make out have the $@$* on my screen cause it's like all inverted it's like looking at a computer screen at it upside down !

Y'all need a new digitizer

Score -1

Digitizer is touch screen.

LCD is screen display.

I have a moto with the same issue

...... just drop it the same way you dropped it before. that will do the trick.if it don't work buy a new screen or get a new phone

Score -1

i have a question wouldn't that ruin the phone more?

My brand new iPhone 7 limited edition Red color just did this. I DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO IT!!! I HAVEN'T DROPPED IT ONCE!!!! I'm crying so hard right now.

Qjones will be eternally grateful.