Model A1174 with 2 GHz Core Duo or Model A1207 with 2.16 or 2.33 GHz Core 2 Duo

White 20" iMac: A1174 logic board physically the same as A1207?

So I've been working on a 2.0 Ghz Core Duo (T2500) iMac with a faulty ATi GPU producing artifacts on the screen and generally freezing the system. Since that stuff's soldered in, I'm going to have to replace the logic board.

I understand that there's a guide floating around this site about swapping the Core Duo CPU with a Core 2 Duo, since this model of iMac surprisingly uses a socketed CPU. That makes me curious; are the physical specifications of the board the exact same throughout the 2006 line of iMacs?

Namely, could I take a logic board from the late 2006 iMac and put it inside my early 2006 iMac chassis without a problem?

Since I have to replace the logic board anyway, I figure it would be nice to get Lion running on this old iMac at the very least.

Father's Day Gift Guide
Let’s honor more than our dads—let’s celebrate all the mentors who taught us how to fix.
Father's Day Gift Guide
Let’s honor those who taught us how to fix.

See my answer on this here and then see if you have more questions:

Core Duo CPU upgrade to Core 2 Duo CPU?

Internets will be eternally grateful.