The Samsung Galaxy Note II is a smartphone noted for its combination of a large display and software optimized for an integral self-storing stylus.

How do I put my phone back to its original configuration

Is there a way to put my note 2 back to its original configuration and un do all the factory updates? Resetting the phone to factory does not remove the unwanted features.

With every update my phone becomes more and more like the hated i phone.

I considered the note 2 almost perfect untill the factory updates now i don't really like it

How can i put it back

My phone has problems on wallpapers please change wallpaper

Hiab swimming condition that I liked and I got used to but then it became weird and now I'm not used to it feel something in the settings and I don't know what it was

Want can I do to put the phone back the it use to be.

Please help me as I dont understand I'm older I just want help I'm crying my eyes out

I'm 78 and my phone is so messed up. Please put everything like it was yesterday. Today it says no internet. Why? I can't get Facebook.

There isn't anyway to go back to older software verisions as of the 4.4 update however you can root your phone which is a WAY better alternate. It doesn't take a software genius to figure it out just patience and a lot of reading online. If you are interested let me know and I can get you pointed in the right direction.

Hope this helps!

what exactly does rooting it do?

I will try it thank you

I need assistance please

I am interested

I still can't clear my phone with your directions

I can fix my phone and u can fix my phone pled hahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahah

I tried to put a weather app on my phone & now I can't get my phone back to normal. Can you help me with this?

tchelle albillar will be eternally grateful.