Complete how to and replacement guides for the original iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, and iPhone 7 Plus.

Why is the screen white? All white but the phone still works.

I droped my phone and now the screen is snow white. It still gets calls and the screen stays white. Please help me. Thank you

Most Helpful Answer

there are 3 possible solutions for this problem:

1, make a hard reset: press and hold the sleep and home button at the same time for about 10 seconds - if you're lucky - the screen works

if not:

2, disassemble the phone like described in the Guides (click) (you didn't wrote what model you have - select the right one after you followed the link)

check the display connector, sometimes the become loose and thats why the screen is only white

if that wont work either:

3, replace the lcd

but keep in mind - if your phone is under warranty - give it to apple and let them fix it

Mike Pettijohn will be eternally grateful.