Mid 2010 Model A1278 / 2.4 or 2.66 GHz Core 2 Duo processor

MacBook Pro motherboard burn

Macbook got smoke when i plug it on and the service said that the logicboard is off. can the motherboard be fix how much its going to cost me. thanks

Not enough information here to make a firm statement. Sure if a few components are dead and the solder pads are still intact one could try replacing the burn't components.

From your question I suspect you don't have the skills to get to this level of repair. It will need someone with deep circuit board repair skills to do it.

FYI - I don't do it any more as my eye sight is not up to it with the ultra small components that are used now and the special tools required.

The next part of the issue is the cost of repairing Vs replacing which you might be able to tackle. Do you have the tools and needed work area (ESD mat) to at least take the logic board out.

If you can take it out you might be able to send the board out for repair, or swap it out with a new (used) board.

Aldrin dela Cruz will be eternally grateful.