My phone got water in batter

My phone got water in batter Ect there is a little corrosion but now I used alcohol and it's gone currently I have it on the window sill in a lil sun. I took SIM card out. And battery and have it in rice. Anything else I can do.

yes. take it out of the rice and make yourself some risotto. Rice is bad for phones---the phone rice thing is a terrible myth--tell everyone you know!

You'll need to follow a guide to totally disassemble the phone. It is totally do-able. Then clean the whole logic board with alcohol--the alcohol will displace the water. then it will dry very quickly and thoroughly---once there is no smell of alcohol you can reassemble with a new battery and see what you get. If you throw it under an air compressor you'll be testing it in 30 minutes.

Chrisy will be eternally grateful.