Water damaged nothing working

Hi

I was recently at a pool party and stupidly forgot my iPhone was in my pocket

What makes it worse is that I couldn't turn the phone off because the on/off button is faulty

I have taken the phone apart when home, one of the wet indicators is red I took the battery out and cleaned the logic board in isopropyl alcohol.

Put the phone back together and still is black nothing is running.

I have brought a new battery which will be delivered soon if the battery change doesn't work what else can I do?

I haven't backed up for a while and have over 6000 pictures and 200 videos from holidays etc which will be devastating to lose.

Could a data retrieval company help?

99% of the time a battery is needed also connect to iTunes with new battery see if it reconises it as the screen might stay black from the water damage this way you will no if it's getting power..

To save any info the phone needs to boot completely up for any software to recover anything .. If phones getting no power to boot up then no company or software will recover the

Photos

Battery came today and nothing seems to power up thinking it might be the charge port but probably just the phones knackered how long would it take for the laptop to acknowledge the phone?

John Mangan will be eternally grateful.