Why doesn't my Toshiba Satellite L750D power on?
I had my Toshiba Satellite L750D which is not power on.
Power light show Green; Battery light charging show orange, when press power button, an 3rd light lights ON but nothing appear.
I had tested:
- Remove LCD cable, still not boot
- Remove USB side board, still not boot
- REmove HDD; still not boot
- Remove Memory; still not boot; no beeps sounds
- Remove CPU, clean fan, repaste the CPU core; no difference.
- Remove keyboard; still not boot.
Could anybody known, or know a way to find what is the problem with my portable computer or an common problem with that model? Thanks.
Is this a good question?