The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

Why won't it turn on after battery replacement?

The 5C came to me with a shattered screen. I fixed the screen and it would not turn on. I tested the screen and it works on another 5C. I replaced the battery. The battery works on another 5C. I have tried holding the home button and the power button to reset it. That will not work. I have plugged into the computer. Will not charge. The working 5C worked on the computer. I tried plugging it into the wall. The wall charger worked on the working 5C. What else could possibly be wrong with this phone?

Have you tried DFU mode and then itunes?

Try to hold the power and homebutton for a really long time (like a minute or so)

Had this same problem and The phone is still just sitting

If it was working before a screen replacement and now you have no power, I would be looking for a missing/damaged component on the board near the battery connector.

I had a similar issue, our IPhone 5C will not turn on. I tested the battery and the screen on a second IPhone 5C and both worked. All connector are secure. I'm searching for an answer to this problem.

Did anyone find an answer to the above question?

I had the same issue, try DFU mode and restore with iTunes, after that the iPhone will turn on. But if you have the battery at 0% and turns off the issue can happen again.

keldavis5 will be eternally grateful.