Revamped version of the iPhone 3G with faster processing speeds. Repair of this device is similar to the 3G, and requires simple screwdrivers and prying tools. Model A1303 / 16 or 32 GB capacity / black or white plastic back.

How do I retrieve my Photos and Contacts from my Locked iPhone?

Recently, I went to Verizon prior to leaving for Europe to be sure I could operate my phone. When I got there, the phone required me to punch in a 4 digit code. Verizon did not tell me I needed such a code. I tried to guess what the code may be. The phone then locked up on me and says "iPhone is Disabled". I have never backed-up my information on my phone. I have all great photos of my children and my contacts on the phone. I can unlock it, but I will lose everything. Does anybody out there have an answer? I've gone to two Apple Stores, Verizon, and sent it to my IT department, but no answers. Please help me. Thank you!

Hey,

If you get your iPhone locked, you can also retrieve your photos and contacts from your iCloud backup files. If you don't have iCloud backup file or iTunes backup file, I don't think you can get back anything from your locked iPhone.

If you have iCloud backup file, you can recover photos from iCloud backup file using iPhone data recovery software. It will help you to download and scan your iCloud backup file and find the photos for you. You can easily recover the photos to your computer. So you can get all the photos from your iPhone.

I think you can use data recovery tool, which is designed to recover data. The following steps will teach you to retrieve photos from iCloud.

Hey Gary, did you retrieve your data, I have the same problem. I have baby pictures I so desperately want!

Gary I hope I'm not to late reaching you. I have the same problem on my Iphone 5s thru AT&T. I didn't back it up and my phone was down several months with a broken screen. I then couldn't remember my passcode. I was however able to recover all my pictures and videos by connecting to my computer and importing the pictures and videos with windows media gallery. let me know if it works for you. cj86vicks@yahoo.com

Clarence

Hey Gary can you please send me the website so I can remember over my contacts, pictures and deleted messages.

Unfortunately you will need the unlock apple is very good with the securety on there iPhones and unless you no the code then the pictures are as good as lost..

Don't waste ur time downloading backup software they simply will not work

FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery can help iPhone/iPad/iPod touch users to retrieve deleted photos from iPhone. For those who want to free up space but never desire to clear photos in camera roll, you can also run this program to backup iPhone photos to your computer firstly, and then delete them from iPhone to save space.

Besides, if you want to recover contacts on your iPhone, you can also use it, it can totally meet your needs.

Since your phone is locked, it is very hard to recover your data back. You need to unlock your phone first. Maybe you can try go to a store, ask the professionals to do the trick.

While you iPhone is locked, you might need to check out whether you have created a backup file in iTunes. If so, you can restore your iPhone to unlock your phone, and then restore your backup files to get back your photos and contacts. However, if the above method isn't useful for you, try to extract your data on the locked iPhone with FORecovery, an iPhone Data Recovery tool. It can help you back up your important photos and contacts directly from a locked phone and recover them safely. Hope this can help you retrieve data from locked iPhone.

The chosen answer is kind of misleading. Even you didn't back up your iPhone before, you still have the chance to recover deleted photos from iPhone. The matter is which program you use.

If you followed the instructions as exactly as it shows, then there is no problem to restore the photos. I already tested it out on my iPhone 6. The software can help iPhone/iPad/iPod touch users to retrieve deleted pictures from iPhone.

P.S. Step by step tutorial: how to recover iPhone data without backup

Tested devices: iPhone 6/5S with iOS 8.0

This will require the device has been synced or at least connected to the PC and hit "trust" before. If none of the actions has been performed before, no one on this planet can save the data.

Beware that the restore ***ONLY*** works if you PAY for the software (retail ~$100USD)

If you want to retrieve photos from your locked iPhone, you need to use the iPhone backup files from iCloud or iTunes. iOS data recovery software can help you to download icloud backup files and scan it to find the photos. If you are using iTunes backup files, this software can also scan your iPhone backup to find the photos for you.

How do I do it what do I go to

You completely copy the content from the post How to Recover Data from Passcode locked iPhone/iPad. Are you ashamed of what you've done?

Well, you may not access your iPad data without password but still you can easily reset your device on factory settings. The bellow steps will help you to do so.

Steps to Reset iPad Without Password

• Connect your iPad to your computer using the iPad USB cable and launch iTunes.
  • Click “Help” and then select “Check for Updates.”
  • Click “File,” select “Devices” and click “Back Up”
  • Now select the “iPad” button at the top of the iTunes window.
  • Hit “Summary” tab and choose “Restore iPad.” A dialog box opens.
  • Select “Restore” from the dialog box
  • Now Drag the slider to unlock the iPad.

After resetting iPad you won't need password to use your device. however, the iPad data can be easily retrieved with backup which has been created earlier in third step before restoring iPad..

Well, if you have backed up the data before, I think it can be helpful.

You can check out itunes or icloud backup. and you can recover from that.

But, without backup, the lost data can still be recovered. Restore contacts iphone.

To unlock your iPhone,you can reset iPhone to factory setting,but actually,it will erase you iPhone data. Before reset your iPhone,I recommend you backup data from locked iPhone to computer, once the data ease.You still have chance to retrieve your lost data with a professional iPhone data recovery.Here,I teach you how to retrieve data from Locked iPhone.

If you use Android Samsung and forget the password of the locked screen,you can learn How to Recover Lost Data from Locked Samsung Phone

Has anyone successfully retrieved their photos from their disable ipad which was NOT backed up to icloud or itunes and never synced with computer? With as common as this seems to be surely somebody has figured it out.

That would be easy if you have some recovery software at hand. Something called iPhone Data Recovery could be of a great help in this case. This tutorial may give you some hints: How to Recover Contacts from iPhone

Score -1

Lost photos, text messages, contacts and other important data on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch? And you even have not backed it up on iTunes? Or the occasion is your iOS is crashed, broken or lost, how can you Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone, iPad or iPod touch? Don't worry, here we provide you powerful iOS Data Recovery to deal with the problems.

iOS Data Recovery is a wonderful and powerful recovery software helping you to Recover Data from Broken iPhone, including messages, contacts, photos, videos, notes, etc.

Read more:

How to Recover Contacts on iPhone

Score -1

Since your iPhone is locked, you will need an iPhone data recovery that allows you to recover from iTunes or iCloud without connecting your iPhone to computer.

PhoneRescue, is such a tool that allows you to recover data via three ways: from device, from iTunes and iCloud.

Here is a guide that tells how to recover contacts from iPhone.

How to Recover Deleted Contacts from iPhone

Score -1

Usually you can't retrieve the photos and contacts from a locked iPhone. So you'd better to use an iPhone password unlocker tool like iPhone Care Pro to unlock the password. If you still can't unlock the password the only way to retrieve the data is to use a backup file. Provided that you have a backup file then you can go with the following steps:

(1) Connect the iPhone to the computer with a USB cable.

(2) Open iTunes.

(3) If you have a new or erased iPhone, iTunes will prompt you to restore from backup.

(4) Otherwise, Control-click on your iPhone under DEVICES in the left menu.

(5) Select Restore From Backup...

(6) Choose the backup you wish to sync and click the Restore button.

If you don't want to lose any data you can also use iPhone Data Recovery tool to retrieve the photos.

Score -1

it wont let me click the restore from backup button, what do i do?

Were you able to restore photos? My ipad just disabled for too many attempts to figure out the passcode I set a couple years ago. 5 years of photos..never backed up to iTunes or Icloud. I desperately need to find a way to receive them.

Since your iPhone is locked, you can only retrieve photos from locked iPhone via iTunes or iCloud backup files recovery. I suggest you should use iPhone Data Recovery to get your lost data back, the program can allow you to preview the data and save them on computer selectively.

Score -1

Have you synced your data with iTunes before or did you have an backup on iCloud? If you have an iTunes or iCloud backup. You can recover your photos and contacts with Tenorshare Android data recovery

Score -1

In fact, you can access your locked iPhone bypassing the password. Follow the steps below:

Step 1. Call up Siri and give a single-word command like "call", "text" or "email".

Step 2. Siri will ask you to specify who you want to speak to. Then you can tap to edit your previous command, like "call a".

Step 3. After receiving it, Siri will give you all contacts containing an "a" and an option of "Other...".

Step 4. Now you can tap the option of "Other..." to access your full contacts list.

Step 5. You can make a call to anyone you want now.

Lear more here: how to backup data on a locked iPhone

Score -1

With Coolmuster iPhone Contacts Recovery easily recover iphone 4/5/6 lost contacts.First,you need to download Coolmuster iPhone Contacts Recovery on your computer After run this program .Then Connect your iPhone on Computervia a USB cable.Start to Scan iPhone device.

Preview and Recover lost contacts from iPhone.

How to recover iPhone photos/pictures

Score -1

You can try MobiKin Doctor for iOS to restore photos and contacts from locked iPhone. Believe it can help you a lot.

Read this guide to know more: http://goo.gl/8pqqFn

Score -1

Ways to recover photos from Iphone

1.Copy directly from iPhone through Windows Explorer on PC;

2. Using Preview or Image Capture on Mac;

3. Using Icloud backup

4. Using the iTunes backup features;

5. By means of a piece of third-party iPhone backup software.

Ways to recover contacts

1. Directly scanning the iPhone device

2. Through backup created with iTunes

3. Extracting from iCloud backup

4. From old phone's SIM card

5. By Gmail contact or Sync

Score -1

You can try to use iPhone Data Recovery to help you do that.

Score -1

gary andreini will be eternally grateful.