The third generation of the Samsung Galaxy Note phablet series released September 25, 2013. Identifiable by the model number N9005.

My samsing galaxy note 3 is grounded. how can I fix it?

My phone started to be grounded. when I charge it it starts with 68% or 100% then when I remove the charger it becomes 0%.

Most Helpful Answer

Hello Baham,

I am sorry to hear you are having troubles with your phone, the problem isn't your phone however it is your battery. The Note 3 drains the battery so quick that it ends up killing the overall life of the battery!

I would check eBay for an OEM part, don't go for the $4.99 one it should be around $25. This will ensure that the battery will last more then a week!

Hope this helps, Good luck!

just reground you cell everything gotta be fine

it will cost around 100 INR

for more info ( owaizkhan228@gmail.com )

Samsung note 4 grounding and battery is draining to fast what app can be down loaded to repair this problem

my samsung galaxy note 5 is grounded too!

my samsung galaxy note 5 is grounded too!how can i solved this! or where can i find a technician? for this solved my PHONE :(!

My samsing j5 2015 is grounded, if i didn't plug the charger the auto touch will appear if i plug it the auto touch is gone, how can i fix this, isn't replacement of lcd or something that is part of the phone,?

Baham will be eternally grateful.