0

Princess
11

My ipad turns off by itself

Wy my ipad turns off by itself every 10 minutes, when have a 100% battery charge?

Edited by: machead3 ( )

2

the spudginator
84

Does it turn off, or simply enter sleep mode? If so, you can change when it sleeps by choosing Settings -> Auto-Lock -> and select a time. Hope this helps.

+ If it's not sleeping (or changing sleep settings has no effect) return it to an Apple store or contact Apple support.

machead3,

Thank you very much for your help, was very helpful to me, and definitely that was my problem. thank you again. Princess

Princess,

0

Jeremy Scalpello
259

Take it back to the apple store!

0

Bill Ling
1

Turn off you iPad by pressing both the ON/OFF button and the Home button at the same time unitl the little time marker goes off, wait 30 seconds and press the ON/OFF button and the Home button at the same time again until the Apple Logo appears in the center of the screen. It may take a minute of two waiting time before you see your desktop display again....this should correct most cases of the iPad shutting down by itself.

0

Victoria Morales
1

I tried that and it still won't work and it won't even turn on. It is always off and it goes from 7% to 0% in seconds

Victoria Morales - Please use the Add Comment link, or start a new Question of your own. This space is reserved for Answers only.

machead3,

Sounds like you may need a new battery or charger.

machead3,

0

Kristie
1

My iPad turns off

0

Amz
1

People telling to take back to apple!! Why the heck would people ask for help if try can do that????

0

Amz
1

Most like lose battery or connection