Model M8413 or A1007 / 600, 700, 800, or 900 MHz G3 processor

I want to know how to go to wireless internet?

I can get online with an ethernet cable but would like to go wireless. I dont have the previous users password. I want to make my own network on my linksys router. How do i do that?

Here is a link to reset your Linksys router. Once that's done set up your airport card--just follow machead3's directions to do that. Ralph

http://linksys.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/link...?...

Father's Day Gift Guide
Let’s honor more than our dads—let’s celebrate all the mentors who taught us how to fix.
Father's Day Gift Guide
Let’s honor those who taught us how to fix.

Check that you have an Airport (wireless) card

Go to Applications->Utilities->System Profiler launch it and look under Network:->Airport

• If you have a card its type will be listed.
  • Use System Preferences->Network to enable the Airport Card, and set its position in your means of communication.
    • You might want to disable modem if it's still in there
  • With airport on, and a wireless network in range '' it should show up under the Airport icon in the Menu Bar.''

For what it's worth there's no need for a password unless you are not the Administrator. With the proper System CD you can reset a pass word.

• If you can add a new account you can give that user Administrator rights.

Good Luck,

N.

Lynn will be eternally grateful.