MacBook Pro

Apple's line of MacBook Pro laptops was intended for the professional and power users. The MacBook Pro line includes the MacBook Pro 13" Unibody, MacBook Pro 15", MacBook Pro 15" Unibody, MacBook Pro 17", and the MacBook Pro 17" Unibody.

fixing broken C key, it has come completely off

Is there a quick fix for putting back my broken C key? It's very annoying and it will not stick on the key board. I can't see how it is supposed to stick back on.

You'll find a good videoguide here.

+ Ralph

by rj713

Check Laptop Keyboard Key Replacement Videos. They have video tutorials on all models of laptop. Take your pick and i even bought a single key from them to replace my broken 'enter' key last month. Good Luck!

+ nice reference link

by mayer

A great resource I have used plenty of times before is http://www.laptop-keys.com. They have great prices and an awesome selection. They beat any of these of these other guys on prices. Plus, their installation videos are superb. I go to them for all my laptop key replacement needs.

lauren will be eternally grateful.