Repair guides for cell phones by manufacturer Nokia, including smartphones and a wide variety of the iconic "brick phones". This category is for phones not using an Android or Windows operating system.

I have a problem when I updated the software

I updated the software on my phone using the Nokia OVI but when I turn it on a message appears saying: "software no safe was found on your device, to install it go to aplicattions", I go to applications and try to unistall the software and nothing happens.

Did you try running Nokia Device Software Update?

Yes, the problem started when I used Nokia Device Software Update. At first I couldn't use my phone for anything but make calls and receive them, I try to go to menu and the phone would freeze, this also happened when I try to view a text message, the only way I could unfreeze the phone was turning it off and removing the battery; but suddenly the phone stop doing this, and the problem that I have now is the one I mention in the question before.

elmeyeme will be eternally grateful.