Do replacement screens for the Samsung Chromebook 550c exist?

Model number is XE550C22.

Display model number is LTN1AT11-803.

Chromebook works fine, just has a cracked screen (apparently shutting it with an earbud between the keyboard and screen was not a really great idea...). I have searched high and low for a replacement screen, but all I find is a couple on ebay for around $180, and two websites that tell me that model is out of stock.

For $180, I could replace it with a refurbished model -but I'd rather just fix the one I have. Any other solutions? Any other screens out there that might be compatible, but not so expensive as to equate the expense of a whole new machine?

I can't be the only one out here with this problem -the screens are notorious for cracking at the least provocation (or stupid users who don't move their earbuds before lowering the screen).

Update, several months later -I found a compatible screen on ebay for $119 -still slightly cheaper than a new Chromebook, and otherwise, the old Chromebook is just fine, so I'm going with the new screen. Wish me luck as to whether it'll work when it gets here.

Shelbi, looks like even the "cheap" ones still round about $120. So, not really anything different than what you found.

Shelbi will be eternally grateful.