Apple's operating system for its Mac desktop and portable computers.

How to recover deleted files on Mac OS X?

I was wondering if someone can tell me how to recover deleted data that I have deleted.

Now you know why it's important to make, and keep, current backups of essential data.

If you stop using the drive it's possible to recover deleted files that have not been overwritten by using recovery software such as Data Rescue II, File Salvage or TechTool Pro. Each of the preceding come on bootable CDs to enable usage without risk of writing more data to the hard drive. Two free alternatives are Disk Drill and TestDisk. Look for them and demos at betdownload.com or taimienphi.vn

If possible copy the drive to a clean volume and recover from that, saving the files to yet a different volume.

I found that Disk Drill works as effortlessly and elegantly as claimed, and that there is only the most minimal learning curve involved. Using it is simple and intuitive. It does indeed “just work”

Try This Data Recovery, it enables you to recover lost photos, videos, documents and more other files from computer, usb, smartphone, SD card, camera, etc.

http://t.co/IRVeusio2J

If you stop using the drive it's possible to recover deleted files that have not been overwritten by using recovery software such as Data Rescue II, File Salvage or TechTool Pro. Each of the preceding come on bootable CDs to enable usage without risk of writing more data to the hard drive. Two free alternatives are Disk Drill and TestDisk. Look for them and demos at wikidown.vn or nha dat viet

slisy2014 will be eternally grateful.