Also known as Samsung Galaxy Note 4G, Samsung SGH-I717, Samsung Galaxy Note LTE released in January of 2012.

Phone power off alone,and vibrate.

My phone come on for a few min. then power off alone or the option to power off my phone pops up on the screen. when phone power my phone continue to short vibrate. What could be wrong or what should I do?

remove and reinset the battery, press the volume up key, home button and power button simultaneously. you can see recovery console. format the cache partition and select reboot. fault may solve. Note: dont format the flash because your all data will be lost

If my Phone haven't removable battery and Power button not worked .. then what can I do

Rohit, this is about Galaxy note. if you have any trouble with your phone you can ask a question mentioning the model info. we can help you to fix the phone !

I got LG G3 my phone suddenly restart.. with viberation

Jennetta Davis, start by replacing the battery. This will also provide you with a known-good starting point for further trouble shooting. For now, it does sound like a battery issue.

It's not the battery it's the power button:

http://www.blogtechtips.com/2014/04/06/s...

Pls have not satisfied with galaxy note issue my own keep on restarting over and over till it will drains up the battery i'm tired.

yes, your galaxy note 3 may have a battery issue

____________________________________________________

achat galaxy s5

Samsung galaxy s4

Sometimes all at once the phone will start to vibrate and won't stop , likes it's stuck on vibrate. only way to stop it is to turn it off . Any advice

Thank you !!!!

I have same problum

I press the volume dowen(volume up key is not working) key, home button and power button simultaneously but odin mod appeair thair is downleoding......

Donot trun off target!!

What can i do

I have the same issue with j5.but when I plug charger it continues to vibrat but doesn't on...

Jennetta Davis will be eternally grateful.